Duderstadt Center Reopening Information
September 29, 2020
The information below may change – check back for updates
CHECK AVAILABILITY AND RESERVE COMPUTERS AND STUDY SPACES
You can check the current availability of computers and study spaces, and reserve them online, under the listing for the James and Anne Duderstadt Center (DC)
See other U-M Ann Arbor campus study spaces here: https://studyspaces.umich.edu
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- Before arriving at the Duderstadt Center, be sure to complete the health screening questions at responsiblue.umich.edu. This must be completed every day.
- You will need your Mcard to enter the building.
- It is important that each person “swipe” their Mcard, as that information will be used for contact tracing if needed.
- You must wear a mask at all times.
- Use of all space requires adhering to room capacity guidelines and appropriate social distancing.
FALL 2020 BUILDING HOURS
- Monday through Friday, 8 am – 9 pm
- Saturday and Sunday, 10 am – 6 pm
- MUJO Cafe, in the Duderstadt Center atrium, will close on Wednesday, September 30th. Check back for winter semester hours. No food or drink may be consumed in the building. Tented outdoor seating is available, weather permitting.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Covid-19 concerns reporting line 734-647-3000
In addition to reserved study space, drop-in study space is available in the Gallery.