Duderstadt Center Covid-19 Updates – for Fall Semester, beginning Monday, August 30
(updated August 27, 2021)
Subject to changing Covid-19 public health guidelines, beginning Monday, August 30, we anticipate the following DC use practices. See also the U-M’s FAQ site for more detailed university-wide info.
- All students, faculty and staff on the Ann Arbor (including Michigan Medicine), Dearborn and Flint campuses are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit their vaccination information by August 30 (more at the U-M Campus Maize and Blueprint Vaccine page)
- Masks will be required indoors, for all users, regardless of vaccination status.
- Individual computers will no longer require advance reservations (previously done through “U-M Study Spaces”). Existing policies for reserving 2nd floor Vizhubs will still apply.
- Some group study spaces will require reservations, QR codes will be posted at those study site for quick access to the reservation system.
- Individual study spaces will no longer require advance reservations.
- Small Study Rooms on the 2nd Floor will return to regular reservation policies (see the “Space Reservation Quick Guide: Study Rooms, Study Spaces” for current info).
- Conference rooms on the 1st Floor will return to regular reservation policies (see the “Space Reservation Quick Guide: Conference Rooms, Presentation Room 1180” for current info).
- Most Labs and Studios will return to standard use policies. Some require user certification and reservations at all times. They are listed in the “Space Reservation Quick Guide.”
Covid-19 Information updates for services and spaces vary by location in the center, and by the partner organizations providing services. Refer to the list in the Main Menu under “Partners” or see this list of page links to “Partners”
You will find current hours of operation for the Duderstadt Center facility, including special notices, here: Hours of Operation.
U-M Ann Arbor Campus Covid-19 Information
Comprehensive Covid-19 Information for the U-M Ann Arbor Campus is available at the dedicated site: Campus Maize and Blueprint.