Small, individual study rooms are located on the 2nd Floor of the Duderstadt Center. The study rooms are available daily except when reserved by the Engineering Career Resource Center for student/employer interviews and for scheduled custodial cleaning, (Monday-Friday, 4:30a.m. – 7:00 a.m.).
Reservations may be made using the U-M Study Spaces reservation system where they are labeled as: “Interview Rooms “
The Study Rooms are located in the southeast half of the Duderstadt Center 2nd Floor and are numbered:
- Rooms 2340 – 2352
- Rooms 2360 – 2374
- Rooms 2380 – 2388
The following requirements apply to use of the rooms for all other purposes.
- A valid UM ID is required to request a room reservation.
- Rooms are scheduled in one-hour blocks up to a maximum of 4 hours daily, regardless of room.
- Rooms may be scheduled up to 3 days in advance; no recurring reservation (same time each day, etc.) and no same day scheduling is allowed.
- Unscheduled times are available for walk-in use. Please refer to the posted schedule before walking in, and be prepared to vacate for the next scheduled reservation.
- Group Study Rooms (Rooms 16, 21 & B454) will be only scheduled for groups of 3 or more people. When not scheduled, the rooms are available for walk-in and groups have priority usage.