A number of spaces in the Duderstadt Center can be reserved in advance, including:
- Audio Studio *
- Electronic Music Studio *
- Conference Rooms (reservation request form)
- Gallery (reservation request form)
- Multimedia Workrooms *
- Public spaces inside the building (Atrium and Connector Hall) and outside the building (Portico and Plaza) (reservation request form)
- Study Rooms
- Training Rooms
- Video Studio (reservation request form)
* Requires certification. See each space's page for details on certification.
All spaces without a special reservation form can be reserved through the online reservation system.
Policies regarding access to and use of rooms vary, but some general policies regarding food service, clean-up and other services apply.
Completed forms can be submitted on-line or sent to:
Duderstadt Center Scheduling Office
2281 Bonisteel Boulevard, Suite 2161
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2094
Voice: (734) 763-3266
FAX: (734) 936-3107